Thursday, November 12, 2015

FUSION Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Poppy challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Betty will be choosing this week's winner. 


Congratulations, Shirley!




I love Shirley's stunning, watercoloured flowers!


Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!





Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, November 12th.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Deanne, for choosing my card! Congratulations to all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley's card is indeed gorgeous and a true winner. Thanks, Michelle W for choosing my card, and congratulations to all the other HMs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazig winner card! Those watercolor poppies sure are stunning. Congrats Shirley! And thanks to Lyndal for picking my card for an Honorable Mention. Congrats to all the other HM also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shannon, for the shout-out - I loved this challenge! Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle! Inspiration was from Karen Dunbrook...I think this poppy stamp is one of her favorites! At least she inspired me to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! Thanks, Betty! Congrats to the HMs - fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez Louise--for realz?! Thanks, Lynn! MANY of the cards I spied as winners are in this HM line up--I had not placed myself among them! And what can we say about Shirley, her cards are always stunners!! That twine and texture are fabulous, in addition to those flowers! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sandie!!! I am flattered to be one of those picked in this fabulous group of cards. Congrats to Shirley and thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete